- Touch Screen Calibration
- ALS Tuning Wizard
- Error corrections & changes:
- Flash Update Package 09.042.032
- New rf_losses.ini
- Product Code change improvements for RX-51
- Dynamic Country of origin in label printing shows country names in clear text if product specific configuration / data package supports it.
- Several improvements for the RX-51 product, please refer to product specific Service Bulletins for further instructions
- Changes to DCT-4 IMEI / ESN rebuild.
Known errors & limitations:
- Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
- Flashing with FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not reliable for all BB 5.0 products.
- If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix "Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct location which is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error "Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select "Update” from that Phoenix "Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select "fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
- Multi Flash has limited capabilities, launch Multiflash UI first and then connect phones one by one, do not attempt to service more than 5 phones at the time
- Some phone models request SIM Lock data to be written in wrong format. - You should use special DLL as a workaround for this product software related -problem. Please see Common SB SB-102 "Tucson Add-On Components for SIM Lock version
- While performing restore or variant change operations with Tucson system firmware update as a separate activity may increase stability.
- DCT-4 IMEI / ESN Rebuild functionality is limited. Corrections will be available when new Flash Update Package is released during week 45/2009
- Operating band reading / writing may not work for all products (e.g. RM-159), due to implementation in phone SW. Phoenix modifications will be available in an additional Phoenix release estimated for week 43/2009. This function can also be done via phone keypad.
- Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available
- FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection, if FPS-21 prommer HW is older than 10. USB connection works if FPS-21 HW is 10 or newer.
Версия полностью работоспособная.